Head Start & Early Head Start
About the Program:
The Ascension DePaul Services’s Head Start & Early Head Start programs provide comprehensive services to children, six weeks to five years of age, and their families, including full-day education services.
Head Start & Early Head Start Program Location:
To prepare our community’s children, and their families, for school readiness and long-lasting success in education.
To provide for every child and family, high quality, comprehensive Head Start services.
- The child to be enrolled is in foster care
- The family is receiving benefits or services through the TANF Program
- A family member living with and supported by you is receiving Supplemental Security Income benefits (SSI)
- The family is homeless
- Children with a disability, including a severe disability Income eligibility requirements for Head Start may be waived, if your child has a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP), or a current Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- PROOF OF INCOME – 1040, W2, Pay stubs, Unemployment document, Statement from employer, TANF, or SSI documents.
- PROOF OF AGE – Birth certificate
- PROOF OF GUARDIANSHIP – (If applicable: Foster care letter or Child Protective Services documents)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE – Bill or statement with your name and address. Example: CPS or SAWS.
- DIVORCE DECREE/CUSTODY DOCUMENTS – (If applicable)
- PROOF OF CHILD SUPPORT – (If applicable)
- CHILD’S RECORD OF IMMUNIZATION
- CHILD’S LATEST PHYSICAL EXAM