We are here to help. Call the DePaul Family Center at 210-334-2300.
We offer a range of Social Services:
- Help navigating public assistance programs like Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, Care Link, food stamps and child care
- Clothing assistance
- Food assistance – available through an in-house food pantry
- Utility help – Limited monetary assistance with utilities in emergency situations
- Project H.O.P.E. – Free grocery-delivery to persons aged 60 or older who meet financial eligibility criteria
- RAYS- Realizing and Achieving Your Success: A Parenting Program – Parents can receive free diapers, wipes, and formula, along with counseling services, and parenting, nutrition, and financial classes.
- Personalized Support – Certified Community Health Workers are available to provide guidance and support to individuals and families seeking self-sufficiency and economic advancement.
Contact us at 210-334-2300.